Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Poll

Whether this kind of uneven partition is allowed in ancestral property as per Law?
0 (0%)
Do we (two sons and one daughter of my father) have rights in 34 Cent of my Fatherís brother? If so then how much?
0 (0%)
Its almost 20 years story so if we approach court do we get any justification/rights?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Issue in Ancestral Property  (Read 707 times)

Offline hgunasekar

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Issue in Ancestral Property
« on: July 03, 2014, 05:31:09 AM »
Dear Experts,
This issues is regarding Hindu ancestral property.
The property of 44 Cents and Rs 13000/- (gold Jewelry which was sold for 13000/-) was belongs to my Great grandmother (expired in 1984) who was having only daughter (expired in 1986). In the year 1994, the above property was shared under partition deed and registered between my grand father, his two sons and one daughter as below (as per registration document),
Grand Father got only Rs.3000/- but no share in Land.
My father got only Rs. 10,000/- but no share in Land.
My Fatherís Sister got 10 cent of land (property value: Rs. 47,000/- for 11 Cent as on that day) but no share from cash of Rs. 13000/-
My Fatherís Brother got 34 Cent of land (property value:  Rs. 1, 65,000/- for 34 Cent as on that day) but no share from cash of Rs. 13000/-
In the document, it was mentioned that my grand father got Rs.3000/- but nowhere it was mentioned that he got Rs. 3000/- for/released his land share.
Also in the same document, it was mentioned that my father got Rs.10, 000/- but nowhere it was mentioned that my father got 10,000/- on behalf of his children {two sons and one daughter. We all were minor (16, 14 and 13 years respectively) during that period}.
Now my fatherís bother is enjoying with that 34 cent of Land.

Note: In 1994, the guideline value of one cent is Rs. 4,700/- so the market value is 4 or 5 times more than this. In this case my father was given only 10,000/- which is approx. 2.5 cent in terms of the guideline value.

I have few questions,
1. Whether this kind of uneven partition is allowed in ancestral property as per Law?
2. Do we (two sons and one daughter of my father) have rights in 34 Cent of my Fatherís brother? If so then how much?
3. Its almost 20 years story so if we approach court do we get any justification/rights?

Kindly do the needful.

Regards
H Gunasekar

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India