Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Need info before divorcing  (Read 1926 times)

Offline Delhi

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need info before divorcing
« on: July 09, 2014, 04:48:32 AM »
Hi, My husband is forcing me to stay with my inlaws, who are very insulting and interfering.We got married in Nov 2011.After six months of marriage we were staying in a separate flat which is next to where my inlaws stay.Both flats are on my husbands name and he is paying for the installments.Now he want to rent one flat and want me to shift and stay with my inlaws.I have recently delevered and our son is only 5 months old.He have given me the choice either to stay with them or to divorce.I want to know whether he can take me out from one of his flats and force me to stay with his family legally and If I choose to divorce how much he have to pay for me and our child.He is working in one of the BPOs and is earning atleast 14 lakh per annum.Please advise.I am staying with my mother and baby and am financially and emotionally broken, I am not working at the moment bcoz of my baby and if I work also I can earn 15-20 k max which is not sufficient and I dont have any brother and my father has passed away, so nobody to support.Thanx

Offline advuma

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
Re: Need info before divorcing
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 04:52:06 AM »
Your baby is entitled to maintenance. As long as you are not earning u are also entitled to maintenance. You can file for it in court and court will grant it to you.

regarding i suggest don't. Go for it as your baby needs a fathers love too.

regarding a place to stay you do have a right to residence, but that he did not deny it to u.
he offered u to stay with his parents together.

u have to be adjusting too, if u create so much bad vibes for his parents u will harm your baby and distance yourself from your husband.

i don't. Think u should do that, why is your mother not getting. Sense into you. These days parents are also very self centered.
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Offline Delhi

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 06:23:11 AM »
thank you for ur reply.

I know anybody who dont know d whole truth will advise me d same.
It was a love marriage and i got married to him when my family was totally against this marriage bcoz of his background.His parents already stay separate and his elder sister and brother both are single bcoz of there bad reputation in society.I still believed him and got married but soon after my marriage I realised dt y they r so isolated from society bcoz all of them r so insulting and selfish dt everybody try to stay away from them.still i tried to adjust ut they dont even let me touch any thing in that house without thr pwrmission.They think that a daughter inlaw should only work in kitchen and ddont have any right to even open her mouth.When i was pregnant on bedrest nody from his family came even once to help me or to offer me food when i needed it most.soon after delivery i came to stay with my mother bcoz i needed smbody for my help.Nody from his family came even once to see d baby and even my husband called only once to tell his decision.He have not seen his own son after the delivery.How can I stay with such a family with my little son?My mother forced me to stay thr for last 2 yrs but now she  has also realised that it is not possible.

Please advise me approximately how much maintainence will I get for my baby and do I have any right on his 2 flats after divorce (both are on loan).and I have heard that if im earning less I will also get d maintance.I am very worried for my childs future and he have spoilt my life and played with my trust and even torchered my physically and emotionally.I dont want to let him go easily.I hope i will get help from this forum.

Thanku

Offline advamrita

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 06:57:12 PM »
exact amount of maintenance for baby and you is the discretion of the court, taking into consideration all aspect what ever the hon'ble feels apt will be awarded to you.

There is no hard and  fast rule on this.

in your application you mention the amount you want, rest your lawyer has to convince the court.

Offline Delhi

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 12:04:44 AM »
Do me or my baby have any right on his peoperty which is on loan after divorce?
And please can u explain me how this whole process goes on and how much moey should I.expect to spend on all d proccessedings.

And how do I start d whole processs.

Offline advswagata

• Sr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2014, 08:24:41 AM »
Legal process takes time, that you have to bate and legal expenses depends on the kind of lawyer u engage

Offline Delhi

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2014, 08:41:37 AM »
Nobody is repying for my question abt his property? Plz can anybidy help

Offline advswagata

• Sr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2014, 08:45:39 AM »
You can file for a share in property that's your option but it is the discretion of the court whether to grant it or not.

there is no 100% guarantee

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India