Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Need advice and suggestion  (Read 1327 times)

Offline aishray

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need advice and suggestion
« on: July 09, 2014, 11:52:48 PM »
in college times the guy was behind me after so many years i said yes and we were gone long with our affair about 6 /7 years but suddenly he ditch me and got marraied and i was collapsed as the affair was too long and i was loving him truely between this period to set me ok  and get out of this a man came into my life who was married but we were truely had not taken our relation in wrong way but yes we are very close to each other and families also he had morraly supported me in all the way i was very comfortable with him in all the ways we were very pure in our relation but he had never taken advantage of me even i m ready for every thing but upto some extent to feel me good we were close as mutul support.
After some year the first boy to whom i was loving he came and ask to marry me as his wife was not able to give child as she was too older than him and he had taken divorce after seeing this situation my family and that person suggested me why not to marry my first love only and i marry to a guy whom i was loving but next day of marraige i came to know he is having again affair with my freind which almost 5 yrs old when his first wife was there i started fighting but i had never thougth to leave with in one month i fall ill and for treatment with the permission of in law i came to my mothers home and month pass but my husband and family had not turn and suddenly came a notice that i had filed divorece as he found a call recordings in which states that the person and me having a relation that call recordings was before marraige and he had a proof (i had never hide that person from him and his family and always told that he had supported me while i had needed )
Now what to do how will the case will go. i m too simple not aware of all this things. husband had done lot of mistakes but i had never kept any thing with me but he had found my things and and he had done all things which i m too much worried really i had not kept relation with that man with the sexual intention but yes that time as the time was running im into that person but to marry with my first love was not with any wrong thougth but because of call recordings that can be proved that i m wrong and a bad girl
What can be solution
how i can get out of this
he doesnt want to keep me and i also dont want to stay
but in front of all how i can accept its question of not only me but also the third person who had not done any thing with wrong intention but it has been catched in wrong way kindly help me out with  :'( :'( :'(

Offline advuma

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
Re: husband threatening with recordings of affair with another man
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 04:36:19 AM »
File for mutual divorce and get out of the relationship.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 04:38:03 AM by advuma »
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Offline aishray

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
Re: Need advice and suggestion
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 11:27:16 PM »
ok

Offline aishray

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
Re: Need advice and suggestion
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 12:35:28 AM »
but what if he is not agree for mutul as according to his behaviour now he is not able to agree for mutul he wants to destroy me in front of everybody
what are the steps ?

should i also collect the proofs against him because he is not cleaned he also had done lots of wrong things and trying to jus prove me wrong by keeping himself cleaned.

Truth is that because of him only i had to take support of the other man in my life path as he had left me and married to other girl i had totaly supported by the other man and now everything is on me and unnecessarily that other man will also be suffered along with me i dont want to be happen what will be the steps ???

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India