Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Mediation Settlement  (Read 1632 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ravinderkumar

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Mediation Settlement
« on: July 23, 2014, 06:54:31 AM »

My self Ravinder Kumar, our case goes in Mediation Center and having a Settlement of 10.5 lkhs  which have to be given on Mediation settled Dates(some 2 lakhs on Withdrawl of All cases and Charges,1lkh as an FD for kids, 2 lakhs on 1st Motion, 1Llkhs on 2nd Motion and 3.5 lalkhs on quesing).everything is settled in Mediation Papers and the last line in file is.
"Both Parties shall be bounded with the terms of Mediation Center"

Where in we already given 3 lkhs, now on 1st motion she refused to sign on Divorce papers and now she reopen all the cases. She said all the 3 lakhs has been spend in this period of time now she wants maintenance Amount from US.
Now the question is this :-
1. Can she refuse the mediation center Settlement?
2. Can we file Court of condiment on Her for this.
3. What should we do  as our lawyer is no where showing any progress. ??

Offline advshelly

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 73
  • Karma: +2/-1
  • Advocate Shelly is a Top Notch Learned Council
    • View Profile
Re: Mediation Settlement
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 06:09:48 PM »
After taking an amount and than backtracking is a natural occurance.
but this should be pointed out in court as this will go against her.

you should know that all monetary settlement should be done on second motion in court at the end of the motion so that no dispute arise.
Advocate Shelly is a Top Notch Learned Council

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India