Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Grandmother's property matter  (Read 2057 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline maheshp

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Grandmother's property matter
« on: July 16, 2014, 04:07:14 AM »
Dear Sir,

We have our room in B.D.D. Chawll, Dadar, my Grandmother had two sons and one daughter and daughter was married 40 years back and not interested in the property rest two sons are one is my father and second is my uncle and I have only one child to my father and my father is also died when I was 6 years old and after my fatherís death my mother was also left and remarried to another person then my Grandmother taken care for me and I am born and brought up in the same room until 25 years.
But after some family crises with my uncle forced me out from the room and also forcefully do some paper work from my Grandmother saying that "due to illness my grandmother is not able to attend any legal matters of the said premises and nominating my uncle to take care legal matters" the said document is not legal and I am having copy of the same.
My uncle also removed my name from ration card without informing me which is also illegal and now almost 10 years passed and I am staying at the rented house and continuously changing address.
I have all the documents like copy of old ration card, old telephone bills on my name, call from employment exchange for police force etc. etc..
I don't have such kind of money to spend as still I am not stable financially and need one gene on person who gives me justice.
 kindly advice the chances for my rights. 

Offline advjaya

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 114
  • Karma: +4/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Grandmother's property matter
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 07:20:45 AM »
Approach the legal aid cell in the district court for further assistant on your matter.
Madras High Court Advocate

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Grandmother's property matter
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 07:20:45 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India