Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

cheque bounce case

cheque bounce case
0 (0%)
If i go to the high court is there chance of winning the case
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: cheque bounce case  (Read 1707 times)

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
cheque bounce case
« on: July 17, 2014, 09:40:25 AM »
I am guru murthy, My mother Smt.K. Jaya Lakshmi aged 64 years who is participated in various chits with Adi Laxmi and the matured chit amounts has been give as a hand loan to G. Adi laxmi which accumulated an amount of Rs.2531600/-.  For which we have taken promissory note for Rs.2531600/- and cheque for an amount of Rs.25 lakhs.  so later she refused to return back the amount.  Accordingly the cheque has been deposited in the bank and the cheque has been returned with Account closed.  So we have gone to the 1st advocate and issued notice that my client has issued an amount of Rs.2531600/- to your client has a hand loan from time to time.  G. Adi laxmi (Accused) has replied to the noticeIt is represented that, it is true that, my client and your client are known to each other for the past several years and further my client states that both of them are well aware of the financial conditions of their families. Further, your client is also aware that my client is a house wife with no other sources of income and her husband is retire employee who is resently hospitalised and is undergoing treatment. My client has only one son who is presently employes in a private company with a meagre salary. Hence it is hard to accept that my client would approach you client for a hand loan of such a huge amount of Rs.2531600/- as on 16.6.2011.
It is represented that, as stated above the husband of my client has been suffering with paralysis and cardiac aliments and has been undergoing treatment due to which my client is running from pillar to post due to which she is constqatly under stress During such period my client had lost the signed promissory note and cheque and same was notice by my client immediately, your client being a friend to my client and she used to come regularly to my client house to know the health condition of my client husband, sometimes she takes care of my client house, when ever my client take her husband to the hospital for regular check up, Taking advantage of lsuch situation you client hadcommitted theft of signed promissory note and cheque.  Then we have changed the advocate and issued rejoinder notice stating that your client used to run chits accordingly my client participated in various chits keeping in past accquitance my client handed over the amount as a hand loan from time to time.  We have produced sufficient income proof and unsigned chit books which were written by accused own writting.  My mother, I and my brother stood as Pw1, 2 & 3.  She even didnt came to witness box. In 313 she stated that she lost promissory note and cheque, she even didnt given police complaint when the cheque and promissory note are stolen.The district court judge dismissed the case as there is difference in the plea in complainent . 
The promissory note comes under legal liability or not.
Please kindly guide me.

Offline Philip1234

• Jr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
Re: cheque bounce case
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 05:15:17 PM »
Hii ,
Since check is bounced and you are cheated by someone so definitely you should act legaly and
do try to get your right.

Offline teekasandy

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 01:01:35 AM »
Hi, i had lent some money to one of my friends and in return he had given me his checks and when i submit the check, it got bounced. HE is not even responding to my calls and messages. Is there any way that some one can help me out in getting my money back..

Offline advsarmaroy

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 03:36:33 AM »
cheque bounce is a serious offence, you give your friend a friendly advise to check out with a lawyer what happens if a cheque bounces.

he will immediately start responding to your calls and make your payment.

when u get your money back do drop in a mail here

Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert

Offline bikseng

• Jr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 11:21:28 PM »

I filed 138 case against cheque bounce of Rs. 6.0 lacs against a cheat promoter about one and half years back at Alipore Police Court thru' magistrate order. However, the promoter did not pay me within the stipulated notice period and he is also not attending the summons. As I also lodged an FIR at police station u/s 420, the promoter has recently made a cheque payment of Rs. 1.0 lac to me thru' police station, which has got cleared from the bank. Now I am chasing his for balance of Rs. 5.0 lacs which he promised to pay by monthly installments at police station. I have also informed the Commissioner of Police, Kolkata seeking his intervention and help in this regard and have got a response from him that the matter has been forwarded to the Dy. Commissioner of Police for investigation and report. Can you please suggest me how should I proceed further to get refund of my hardearned money?  Will the cases u/s 420 and 138 stand valid till I withdraw these cases or it will continue as usual? please help me by your valued suggestion.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India