Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Husband left me and went to Australia  (Read 1165 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Rajini

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Husband left me and went to Australia
« on: February 10, 2018, 03:21:24 AM »
Hello sir/madam,

My name is Rajini Kar and I live in Bhuvneshwar. I have been married for 12 years and I have
10 years old son and 8 year old daughter.

My husband family and my family lives in same town near Bhuvneshwar.

My relationship with my husband & his family members were not that good but I was managing somehow for the sake of my childrens. My husband used to beat me (physically and mentally, long story) and from last 2 year things were very worst. So i decided to live separately & since 1 year now I am staying separately with my childrens.

I am not working, my husband bear all the expenses.

Main issue:- Few days I came to know that my husband is not in India and after enquiring, I came to know that he has taken the Permanent Residency (PR) of Australia and went there without informing anybody (infact not to his family, friends, relatives). He dont own any property.

After talking to him, he confirmed the same and told me that he will not bear any expenses any more, he dont want anyone in his life.

I dont have enough money to raise my kids, pay the rent, and take care of other things.

I dont know what should I do ? Please advise.

Offline dvjones

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Husband left me and went to Australia
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 11:06:03 PM »
  Considering the your situation and information provided by you. You need to file private complaint for various act and legal remedies. You can file complaint under Domestic Violence Act and application under section 125 which can give u some money but it will take few month. this is the only option for legal remedies. you can opt for free legal advice from district legal service available at your district in case you can not afford private lawyer

Offline kalaskarkk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 429
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Husband left me and went to Australia
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 12:23:52 AM »
Dear Madam,

You may contact local LEGAL SERVICES AUTHORITY of your State who will engage a private advocate free of cost then you may file required number of cases against him and get justice.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
Call me for clarification

Offline Navkiran Singh

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Navkiran Singh and Associates have successfully delivered a variety of successful cases, giving them the experience and confidence to deal with all kinds matrimonial disputes with confidence.
    • View Profile
Re: Husband left me and went to Australia
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 06:46:08 AM »
Hi Rajini,
I can understand your situation and I agree with kalaskarkk, you should consult with legal service authority of your state to hire lawyer free of cost.
Some other ways, if you can't afford a lawyer:-
Look to legal aid societies
Visit a law school
Go to small claims court
Represent yourself in court
Navkiran Singh


Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India