Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Does it work....  (Read 1292 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Rohit

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Does it work....
« on: July 21, 2014, 04:53:19 AM »
Hi experts,

Me from Maharashtra. Me applied for divorce. My wife hardly live with me for 30-50 days with me & no sex during the time. My marriage is 18 months old. Me sent divorce notice through a lawyer on address of her maternal house. In the divorce letter my lawyer informed her to return husband house within 15 days but after 30-45 days she gave called my lawyer & shown cause of she was on outing & she just received notice & she want to live with me but after 2 months, no response from her. Maybe she waiting for Court May month vacation & expect during the vacation we will offer her money to take divorce easily.

She already give such fake promises 3- 5 times before this but she didnt live with me continuously. Every time, after 3 - 5 days she was making any excuse & return back to her maternal house. She went to her maternal house many time without my family member permission.

My case side is stronger. Actually the fact is she dont want live with me, after marriage she told me that her mother & brother in law forced her for the marriage but when we asked her before marriage she hadnt any objection.

Now me think to direct publish a divorce notice in local news paper after she didnt response the last divorce notice. After observe her behaviour, we noticed that she is greedy of money & property, she just want money. She done all this for money only. In last 18 months, she not ready to live with me rather we gave her 3 - 5 chances to change her mind also she not ready after get legal notice too. She just want percentage in my property.

If I do so, will it work. Can me get divorce without any legal problem successfully. Or what next step me have to take against her irresponsive  action.

Me hope it will work if me directly publish divorce notice in local paper & get divorce successfully.

Thank you.


Offline advsarmaroy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Does it work....
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 12:24:34 AM »
first of all what divorce notice?

it mus te legal notice.

publish a divorce notice in local news paper - legal notice if you publish in newspaper you will be in trouble.

husband wife matter is extremely personal.

if you want your wife to come to you file RCR in court.

after that RCR order from court she still does not come to co;hibit with you than you have a good case for divorce.

don't act in haste you will be in trouble.

as of now she has deserted you that needs to be proved before the court, you and I knowing does not make any difference
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India