Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Property right after brother's death as dealt on simple notarty paper  (Read 1341 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ash24

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a general citizen and don't know the technicalities of law. Please advise me in below case:-
Preface: My elder brother (say "Ravi") has a flat in Ghaziabad, U.P. His wife is the co-applicant for the home loan on this flat and so property registered in both my brother and his wifeís name.
Unfortunately, my brother "Ravi" has died in an accident in end of Feb this year. On April 1st Ravi's in-laws family took Ravi's wife along with his two daughters. And now Raviís wife got re- married to a new life partner.
Now, the home loan insurance sorted and insurance company transferred the 100% loan amount to Ravi's wife account within same home loan bank.

Catch :  My brother Ravi and her wife had a deal in last year Oct 2013 with me to sell the same flat to me. It was in total Rs2150000. I paid the Rs1186000 and it was in the deal the rest of the bank loan i.e. around Rs1000000 should be paid by me. The whole deal is documented in a simple notary bond document duly signed by myself, brother, his wife and two witnesses. There was no any timeline for this. Since, I live out of country so I couldn't come back India to get the property registered in my name but I started paying EMI to bank.

Issue : As stated above bank got the home loan payment and ready to handover the property document to Ravi's wife as she was the co-applicant and 50% registered owner. But, now Ravi's wife is claiming this is her property and she won't give me back as per the deal in Oct 2013.

Question :
1. If my right still exist on this property on the basis of agreement made in Oct 2013?
2. If there is any rights exists for Ravi's/my parents on this property?

Many thanks,


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India