Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Intimidating & preventing owner from visiting her property & insisting for sale  (Read 1175 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rsg241275

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Victim is a divorced single woman staying in Delhi with her son, employed in a MNC. She has a property (flat) in north Kolkata which is presently under lock & key.

Victim's brother (sibling) is basically a loafer-type with high nuisance value, without any steady source of income, staying in the same locality where the said property is located. When victim was staying in that property prior to her divorce in 2013, she had been financially supporting her brother/ parents time to time. This financial support stopped when the victim shifted to Delhi in Apr2013, which irked her brother. Since then he started eying her property left under lock & key. 

Victim's brother has been insisting / indirectly intimidating her to sell off her property to one his accomplices at a price much below the prevailing market rates to churn a hefty commission to his benefit. Victim doesn't intend to sell it off now. He has also indicatively threatened her of mental & physical abuse if she ever tries to visit her property for collecting her belongings lying there. Also he has indulged into theft of electricity during festivities from victim's metered connection. The victim being in a remote location could hardly prevent him from all such wrong doings.

Now the victim needs to visit her property to take out all her belongings. Being a helpless single person, she apprehends attack / abuse by her brother and his local accomplices even to the extent of outraging of her modesty.

Her queries are -
1. Can she file an advance FIR / Police complaint for her protection prior to visiting the property citing her apprehensions ? If so, which sections of Cr PC should be mentioned in the complaint ?
2. She apprehends from her past experience, police may decline / show reluctance in acknowledging the complaint as it his against her sibling. What should be the suggested action in that case ?


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India