Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Father is not taking care of the family  (Read 990 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline swarnavansham

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Father is not taking care of the family
« on: August 03, 2014, 08:30:05 AM »
i m married.  i have a younger sister and mother.  my father is aged 57 years.  he is having a petty shop ( pan beeda shop) in majestic bangalore.       he is not giving any amount to run the daily expenses.  so, me and my husband is to take care of the family.  Now, i got to know that he is planning to sell the house we are living in without the consent of my mother. He had purchased it in 1985 along with his brother.  the house is on his and his brother's name.  Now, if he sells the property he will not give my mother and sister a single penny.  Already, we had complained in police station thrice that he is not giving daily expenses nor he is taking care of the family. But, it was not fruitful.  Please,  suggest me what could be done now.

thank you

Offline advsarmaroy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Father is not taking care of the family
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 06:20:20 PM »
get a stay on sale of the property from court on anticipated sale of the property.

he is duty bound to take care of his unmarried daughter and wife.

they can both file for maintenance in court and will get it
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India