Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Termination Post Clean Rilieving Letter  (Read 1204 times)

Offline vivek_01_07

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Termination Post Clean Rilieving Letter
« on: August 04, 2014, 02:35:37 AM »
HI All,

I have done MBA(IT) and was working with InknowTech (Bangalore based company) in Delhi location.

KPMG outsourced it's local IT to HP and HP outsourced it to Inknowtech I was hired on InknowTech's payroll to work from KPMG.

Inknowtech was a Bangalore based company did not have any HR department or any supervisor in Delhi. The working culture was also very poor. Although, my shift was 08:00 AM to 05:00 I was made to work from morning 8:00 AM to evening 3:00 PM nonstop without any lunch or breakfast. Although my Manager agreed for day shift throughout my tenure at the time of joining as they did not provide any pick or drop but and my house was 25 kms away from work place, after 2-3 months I was forced to come to office in 05:00 PM to 02:00 AM and then, left without a drop facility and my house was 25 kms away from where I stay so, I had stay there and work till morning. On this I requested for HR session but, My Reporting Manager (HP Employee) never agreed. We were never shared any HR details.

Finally, I started looking for options. Till now, I had not signed any Undertaking or bond except a notice period of 30 days.

Since I am an MBA(IT), I was refereed for an Admin Profile by one of my friend in different companies including KPMG. Since, there was an opening for Admin profile in KPMG also, I was interviewed for 3 rounds and then, selected.  I updated the HR Team about my current relation with KPMG and they discussed it with their Legal Team and after a week I was confirmed that there is no legal issue with me joining KPMG as KPMG has no such agreement with HP and InknowTech. Additionally, InknowTech is not KPMG's client, the client is HP. So, as per their confirmation and suggestion, I resigned from Inknowtech on July 8th, 2014 and my onboarding also started the very day with KPMG. Next day in noon, Inknowtech somehow, knew that I was about to join KPMG so, they told me deposit my ids and batch and told to leave the office and I don't need to serve the notice period.

Next day on 9th July, 2014, when I followed up with my RO Relieving Letter and other exit formalities the, they shared me the HR details and asked to consult HR for any further issues. When I approached HR, they started misleading me that my Relieving letter is in process and I will soon get my exit formalities.  Every time I called HR they told me I will get it tomorrow or max by weekend. They deliberately ignored me and always picked after I called them at least 4-5 times.

Later on 3rd week, the HR told me that the Relieving Letter could not be processed as resignation was still with my RO and has yet not been forwarded to HR. When I told that I can forward the resignation email, the HR asked me not to send any email and share my email address by SMS.

After 1 week I got a CLEAN EXIT LETTER and Experience Letter for 25th July , 2014. So, I provided my Experience Letter to KPMG HR team. After 1 week I got a  call from HR team and they threatened that they will destroy my carrier if I try to join KPMG and later I was issued a Termination letter from them via an email  on July 31st, 2014 dated on 9th July, 2014 stating I have been terminated as I tried to approach the Client for an internal Jop Posting and I will be marked negative background verification for all references.

During exit I was forced a sign a new undertaking else the Reliving letter was not issues :

1.I, ___________________________ have been relieved of my services/duties at InKnowTech Private Limited, Bangalore, as on ______________

2. I, _______________ _____________, individually or collectively or on behalf of any Company, will not contact any or all customers of InKnowTech Private Limited, Bangalore, directly or indirectly or through third party company, for soliciting business, employment or any other transactions, for a period of one year (12 months) from the said date of _________________

3. In the event of me (___________) contacting any or all customers of InKnowTech Private Limited, Bangalore, directly or indirectly or through third party company, the Company has all rights to take suitable legal action on me and claim all the damages.

4. In the event of me __________________________ joining on rolls of InKnowTech’s customers, directly or indirectly or through third party company, I will make a full disclosure and obtain approval and permissions from InKnowTech. This clause will be applicable for 1 year from the date of separations.

During hire, I was never informed about these aspects and no such policies were ever discussed. I even never had an HR session. If tomorrow, I join a company which turns out to be Client of KPMG then, they can expect me to leave that job also. KPMG is not their Client, their Client is HP. As per your policy, I should not join HP not KPMG.
They have never shared the list of Clients or HP's Client or even KPMG's Clients which I cannot join because of their policies.  IJP(Internal Job Postings) are meant only for existing employees, in my case it was a formal Job Posting.

I have all the emails saved and telephonic conversations recorded on my cell phones by Auto Call recorder.

I have spent 11 months in this organization and i cannot use the experience, I feel my career is ruined and there is no hope in life. I belong from an average middle class family and cannot afford expensive lawyers. Please suggest what are my options and how shall I proceed.

Regards,
Vivek

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India