Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: lent money to boyfriend and did vulgar whatsapp so my husband want to divorce me  (Read 1946 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sweetpinepro

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Some days back I lent around 31k to my friends, actually I put my gold chain in a bank and got gold loan, in the receipt the name of the husband is of my boyfriend and my husband came to know all about this, he also have a photocopy of that receipt, we have a 4 years baby too, he also have me and my boyfriends Whatsapp history in which I had made very vulgar chats with him. As of now my husband is not accepting me.

Also let me know should I file or force him to file divorce, in which way it will be beneficial for me.

Also let me know will I get alimony. I am an MCA, and was getting 17k till termination as my husband left me to my hometown, my child is currently living with me.

Offline advmisthi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 211
  • Karma: +16/-3
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
For you to get alimony will be difficult cause if court accepts the evidences he has than adultery will be established and that mean no alimony for you.

regarding the baby the father is duty bound to pay for hos maintenance that you will get almost instantly on filing.

now if both of you feel that the marriage is over.
than my not file for mutual divorce and seek child maintance only in the same application.

this way you both dont need to press allegations on each other and part emicably.

Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India