Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need Legal Advice to get relief from Drunkard father  (Read 1702 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline guru696

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need Legal Advice to get relief from Drunkard father
« on: August 13, 2014, 11:42:35 AM »
I would like to tell about my family and our pathetic situation now.

We are four in our family.My father,mother,elder brother and me.My father is a drunkard.His age is around 59.He used to drink a lot and mentally tortured us for many years.He used to abuse us in very vulgar languages.Also he has a habit of peeping into neighbors house in the night.Bcoz of him we lost our respect in our locality.So Eight years ago we left him in native place and shifted to chennai and settled in chennai for the past 8 years.Nearly 6 years he was not aware of where we were.Two years back,he suffered from TB and we treated him in hospital along with that he had undergone treatment for De addiction for nearly 4 months.He was fine for 8 to 9 months.Then he started troubling us again.So we sent him out again for nearly 1 year.Again he fell sick and came back to us.We treated him again and this time we made him to stay in a nearby mansion.We provided him with food,accommodation and medical expenses.Nearly we spent Rs.8500 per month for him.From last month again he started drinking and started abusing the women workers in mansion and also started getting money from nearby shops by saying that he is hungry.We advised him many times but he never listens to us.He is threatening us by saying that he will make a police complaint against us and he will make us to pay him monthly Rs.10000 for his expenses.We never worry about paying him Rs.10000 per month provided if he spends it for his food and medical expenses.I tel u a small example.Last month we believed him and gave him Rs.3000 for buying some shirts.He bought shirts for just Rs.900 and spent remaining amount for liquor. Not only that he used to curse me and my brother that we wont live happily,we will lose our life and we will beg in streets for food and all.Also he used to say that he will torture my mom and make her commit suicide.For nearly 6 years we had a good name in our area.Almost we stayed in single house for nearly 6 years.Bcoz of him we shifted our house and lost our reputation.

We treated his illness twice.Also we were taking care of his expenses.But still he is threatening us.How can we digest if someone spends our hard earned money for liquor.
What is the legal remedy available for children from fathers like this?what kind of action we can take against him?Is it wrong from our side to live with dignity?I hope we are not the only one like this.Lot of people in our state is facing problems like us.

law is only to protect parents from children not for children's from father like him?????

Offline advabdul

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 109
  • Karma: +4/-1
  • Muslim law Advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Need Legal Advice to get relief from Drunkard father
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 09:01:43 PM »
what should i advise on a family matter.
you let us know what action you want to take .
we can advise you whether it is possible or not as par law
Advocate Abdul
I am Muslim law Advisor

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India