Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Kindly provide input  (Read 1316 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline fallen angel

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Kindly provide input
« on: August 13, 2014, 11:47:11 AM »
Hello.... I have a query regarding my relationship which i (age 30) have had with my boyfriend(age 28) for 1 and half year. We both are very serious about this relationship and I have also spoken to my mother about the same. He has however not spoken to his family but his uncle and people close to him know about us. My bf has temperamental issues and gets very abusive if questioned about his plans for the future (marriage plans /career). I have a stable career but he doesnt he has just started with a new career. Since i am elder to him i am losing my patience with this relationship thinking if it may have any future or not. Each time when we have big fights he is into abuses and name calling where he has threatened me that he will physically abuse and ruin my reputation. I want an advise from you experts. If I happen to end this relationship with him and he gets all abusive or threatening like he would defame my identity or even cause me physical or mental harm what are my rights as an individual that i can abide to in order to protect me and my family from him. he does not have any material against me like images or videos where he can malign me but does have all the records where he can prove we have been in relationship for that long (chat records and emails). We are from two different states and meet only 4 times in a year.

Awaiting for a constructive feedback

Offline richa921sharma

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 10
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Kindly provide input
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 01:57:18 AM »
I completely understand that you are very serious about the relationship, and it definitely would hurt you, if you try to put all this to an end.
But, as you said, that your boyfriend has temperamental issues and threatens to defame you, I think, you really need a reality check about your relation with him. Just think, if you were at his place, would you ever think of hurting the person you seriously loved. If he seriously loves you, he would not not do such things, but, if he is threatening you, I would suggest you to end the relationship. As far as mental and physical torture is concern, there is law to protect us. I you try to maintain the relation, he could ask or demand anything in future. What if he asks you to boycott other people( your om, and family). It could get serious dear. I have also taken all kinds of miseries from my husband, coz I loved him. But, nothing worked. Once a man gets used to abusing and beating, he continues to do so, since he considers himself superior. The one who has filled your heart of fear, will never protect you. He doesn't deserve a sensible girl like you dear. you will loose all your sensibilities if you stay with him, as I have done to myself.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Kindly provide input
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 01:57:18 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India