Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need Divorce on urgent  (Read 2476 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline jyoti negi

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need Divorce on urgent
« on: August 20, 2014, 08:41:35 AM »
I got Married in 11 September 2013 in Kerala.
Soon After Marriage I suspected my in-laws behavior as well as my husband's with me.

They never consider me as a part of their family. My husband works in a private company in Oman.

After Marriage he went back Oman on 26-Oct-2013 and from that day he didn't contact me.

I tried to contact him through Phone, email, face book but all waste he didn't respond back.

When I asked about him to my parents in law, they also didn't respond. I was in complete puzzle with no idea of future.

I told my problem to my parents and they call me back to my maternal home.

From October 2013 i am staying with my parents and also filed divorce case against him on April 2014 but still their is no reply from his side.

We have a court hearing on September 2014, but his lawyer informed us that he will come to india only after 6 Month.

I need your help and advise what action i can take against him. He spoiled my life and now even not leaving me.

My parents spent so much money on my marriage and gave so much in dowry.

I am requesting you to please help me out from this problem and suggest me correct way to get justice.

I want divorce from him as soon as possible.

Offline advocate-lyngdoh

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 198
  • Karma: +5/-1
  • Member of Shillong Bar Association
    • View Profile
Re: Need Divorce on urgent
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 02:06:55 AM »
Since your divorce is in process and your husband's lawyer has appeared for informing the court that he will appear after 6months is in itself a good news for you.

now when he does not appear after 6 months you can request the judge to pass an ex-parte divorce.

the court may grant you divorce.

in the mean time have you filed for maintenance as yet.
Advocate Lyngdoh
Laitumkhrah, Shillong

Offline Advocate-ashoksen

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 69
  • Karma: +3/-1
  • Advocate Ashok Sen Calcutta High Court
    • View Profile
Re: Need Divorce on urgent
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 03:31:49 AM »
are you aware giving and taking of dowry both is an offence.

see the divorce process takes time unless it is a mutual divorce. you have to be patient
Advocate Ashok Sen Calcutta High Court

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India