Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Missuse of ......False case 377/498a/504/506/325 etc by the wife within 15 days  (Read 10629 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline nair_dharma

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Respected Sir / Madam

1. My Marriage Date is 12-05-2013
2. She is not with me since 07-06-2013 (Below 20 days Relation)
3. During 20 days no any sexual attachment as she was not agreed.
4. I Filed Section 9 in September 2013
5. She did not attended Section 9 Dates from september 013 to till date.
6. She Filed FIR Through D.J. Court in May 2014 after one year under sections (377 / 498a / 504 / 506 / 325) against us (Mother / 2 Elder Married Sister)
7. I got Arrest Stay after Writ Petition in Highcourt and presently on Interim Bail (Final Bail May be Consider according to the Merit of Law after mediation failure)
8. I am attending Mediation Date but she did not came in Mediation too.
9. Now in August 2014 she file Section 13 Divorce.
10. Now FIR is under investigation through I.O. (Sub Inspector - Police Station) may be he is also taken a black money from girl side. as he is also presurizing me for settlement.

It is totally false case impact my mother died in this tension after 2 months hospitalization on 02nd July - 2014). They are Blackmailing us and seeking heavy amounts for settlement Before the FIR.

Now i want to know that mediation is now on failure stage how can i get final bail on above sections. My lawyer told that u have to attend interim bail untill the chargesheet is not submitting in court by the I.O and you have to continue extend your Interim Bail uptill mediation is not failure. as she is not attended mediation on 3 dates and filed divorce case section 13 its understood that mediation is failure.
Pls suggest what is the way now for final bail or any other option in this matter. Its totally false case they want to blackmail me to make money only. My mistake is only this that i did not enquired the past of girls before marriage. Now it has come to my notice that she was already engaged with other in past with a love relation. Thats why she can not leave with me one month too.

Pls sir / madam suggest through your valuable answers i am so much frastrate. Her Jeeja is playing game through my wife as she is living with him since may 2013 month of my marriage and all address are on notice and fir is his jeejas address no parental address.

Offline dharmender.kumar

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 10
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Don't panic and fight the case on merit.

Don't just give up. Its your hard earned money.Collect evidences against her and her past. Get the boy trapped. Get evidences that she is having affair with someone else.

If you will compromise she will win and enjoy luxury of life with her past. Mediation has failed.As she has filed divorce you just don't give her. If she goes for ex-partee in divorce she will not get single penny.
Collect evidences against IO.Record his calls.Move an application to change the IO as you don't trust him.

Approach upper court and show them you have filed under sec 9 but she filed divorce.Get the regular bail from upper court

Try to drag her matters. As much you drag that much she will get frustrated and will lower her demand.

She is pressuring you as she wants to get away with her past. Dont let her go like this

For further info visit

Fight for what you want.If you cann't fight then don't cry

Offline Jus111

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Hi jitin
Please help me with judgement as i will be surrendering soon and then need to apply for bail under same section
I am unable to find judgement can u please sent a copy to

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India