Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Transfer of Mother's share  (Read 1054 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline vkm2011

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Transfer of Mother's share
« on: August 23, 2014, 02:52:32 AM »
We are one brother and Sister. We have a house in Jalandhar. My father is no more and he didn't write any will. Now i understand that Myself, My mother and sister all have equal right on the house i.e. 33% each.

My sister is married and doesn't live in that house for last 30 years and lives with her husband in different city. I have been taking care of my parents and live in my parental house.

Now the house is not in name of anyone after the death of my father. If my mother wants to give her share in that house to me, what's the procedure for doing that. Can she write on plain paper and sign along with two witnesses. Is it same like writing a will or is there any other procedure for transferring my mother share on my name ?

It will be really great if anyone can guide me

Offline advdesai

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 60
  • Karma: +1/-3
  • Advocate Desai Knows the Law
    • View Profile
Re: Transfer of Mother's share
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 03:41:36 AM »
Your mother has to make a registered WILL.
wht is so difficult in doing that, I really don't understand.

Go to SDM's office with two witness and your mother and get it done.

than you will have no future worries.

Now will you do it or go ahead with your procedure and permanently live in fear and doubt, choice is yours
Advocate Desai Knows the Law


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India