Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Building Society Matter  (Read 1601 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline seekadvice7

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Building Society Matter
« on: August 23, 2014, 06:16:53 AM »

I am staying in thane district in one of the building since last 8 years. Since last couple of month, an owner of below floor is complaining about the leakage in their room. He brought society members to inspect our room to find out the source of leakage happening in his room. After visit, he informed us that our toilet and bathroom tiles and commode are old and need to replace to avoid leakage in his room. Society is also with him and forcing us to spent money to change our bathroom & toilet tiles and commode with our own expenses. We have visited their room and observed that there are slight paint outs on walls. The reason can be anything May because of old wall paint or slippage of rainy water.
Is it really lawful to agree to them? Can we not resist them? What are possible solutions to avoid this situation as I do not wish spent our own money for others? Basic question is, if other room is having problem, can owner of that room and / or society force other member to agree their suggestion / decision?
Seeking for expert advice.


Offline advuma

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 295
  • Karma: +12/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Building Society Matter
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 06:43:29 AM »
As of now it is not a legal query.
ask your society members to get an independent expert to inspect the problem
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India