Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: need urgent help  (Read 1477 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline kms

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
need urgent help
« on: August 25, 2014, 03:06:04 AM »
our marriage took place on 23rd january, was arranged marriage.after marriage both of us understood that we are not made for each other.our mentality does not lie under same line or same direction.but i was doing all my responsibilities.even till now i am doing all responsibilities.we was never happy.I tried to take divorce.but whenever i asked for divorce,they denied(my wife & her family).before durga puja last year(2013) when i asked for divorce,they filed false 498/316/325 cases upon me,my parents & my uncle & dad is suffering in neurological disease from last 10 or 12 mother is uncle & aunty stays in other place approx 200 km away from our city.when they filed these cases i completely lost my nerves.because my father is ill & i am a central government employee.we escaped from home & applied for anticipatory bail in sesion court.but they already made some deal with public prosecutor and he delayed our bail application almost one this period(one month) we suffered a office was not ready to sanction leave for one month.i did not get my salary in this period,my father,s condition was not good.mentally,economically we were finished almost.but my bail application did not move in session court any more as government pp was in their side.ultimately we were forced to return her back(my wife).then she submitted a written in police station & court that all cases upon me was created due to misunderstanding.and then I got anticipatory bail from session,my parents,my uncle aunties all got ab from session court..but case is still pending in court.
now she is staying with me.but i am not in condition to stay with her in future.but i am helpless.there is nobody to help life has become a nightmare.i am trying to move for divorce.but i have to secure first that there will be no arrest if they file another some false cases against me.
my query is they filed 498/325/316 against me and dv case in women protection cell.we took ab from session is still can they file another some false cases(non-bailable) against us if we proceed for divorce?because they are adding some non-bailable section with 498 section.i have to prevent arrest from such false cases any how because my father is seriously ill & i am a central govt employee .everyday i am dying everyday  thousand times.please help me out.please

Offline advamrita

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 191
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: need urgent help
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 03:57:39 AM »
Plz cut your marathon story short

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: need urgent help
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 03:57:39 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India