Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: child custody before birth  (Read 1239 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline advice

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
child custody before birth
« on: August 26, 2014, 01:51:55 AM »
hello sir and madam,
i need a legal advice that i am married on 10th MAY 2014,but my wife is not behaving good with my parents & even with myself.she is living from last 2 months with her mom houseshe is totally  influnced from her mother sister and all relatives at their end...i am doing job in ambala city and her mom is in ambala cantt..currently she is pregnant  with 11 weeks ..she threats me that i will die & you will be responsible for this child..she threats me daily..i am behaving good so that atleast child won"t suffer but she is not listeing..let me know is there any process to take custody of child before birth...i want that child then i can think about there help i can get from u??

Offline advRanjithRajagopal

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 103
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • adv.Ranjith Rajagopal
    • View Profile
lodge a police complaint of wife's suicide threat
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 04:02:20 AM »
get hold of a good experienced lawyer, lodge a police complaint immediately that your wife is repeatedly threatening for suicide.

suicide is a criminal offence.

she will be immediately book as she is pregnant.

do this much things will follow accordingly
adv.Ranjith Rajagopal

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

lodge a police complaint of wife's suicide threat
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 04:02:20 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India