Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: urgent advice needed please  (Read 1901 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline anonym

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
urgent advice needed please
« on: August 26, 2014, 10:14:11 PM »
hi i am from tamil nadu . my mom gave about 5  lakh in rupees to a distant relative for interest rate of 1.5 (without any evidence). my mom decided to build a home destroying a old one.we and that relative share adjacent house.that is where the problem started .the land she destroyed as far as we know belonged to us which my grandfather wrote to my name while it was still in some other persons name. my grand father isnot alive now. we have electric bills for that home for more than 15 years in my grand fathers name. the relative got that land from that person after six months and says you destroyed my land so i willnot give you any after six months he went to police station and filed a complaint against my mom  that we destroyed their home before two days.but we had evidence that the land was destroyed 6months ago when it was in other persons name(the relative sent a lawyers notice when we destroyed the land while it still was in other persons name).so we both agreed to write the destroyed land to us and other land to him(it was in our name)the thing is it wa decided in my grand fathers days that we can interchange lands without any how to get money from him.all the evidence we have is a voice record in which he states that he bought money from us . and another person whom we contacted earlier to resolve our issue before going to police station (he is head of our caste association) he came to police station and talked in favour of us.
the relative said he never got any money  from us in police station and he has three friends with him who tell he never got money from us.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 10:18:05 PM by anonym »

Offline advarjun

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 169
  • Karma: +8/-0
  • Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert
    • View Profile
Re: urgent advice needed please
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 04:35:29 AM »
Going to court without any concrete evidence is complete waste of time.
the best solution would be to amicably settle the matter with some village elders as mediators.

next time you lend money first do paper work. Its your fault.
why do you leave everything to trust?
Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: urgent advice needed please
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 04:35:29 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India