Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Terminated from Central Govt. Job without notice because lied about suspension  (Read 4745 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline chirum

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
My friend terminated from Central Govt. Job without notice because he didn't tell them about his suspension from other central govt. bank

My friend first worked in a govt. bank as assistant manager. He had taken 1 Lakh rupees from bank without knowing anyone. Later on he got job with other central government department. Before he resign from bank he told the manager that he had taken 1 Lakh illegally and given the money with interest. But bank officially immediately suspended him and after few months dismissed from the job. While this was pending he joined with other central government job. They also came to know his suspension and dismissal in the bank and terminated him without notice. Their concern is "you didn't tell us about your suspension details from bank and joined with us"

We went to a lawyer, we will soon filing "stay" request from CAT.

How to proceed further? is there any chances my friend will win this case?

Offline kphk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 167
  • Karma: +6/-5
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Sir, it is true that suspension without a show cause notice can be questioned and quashed. But even after you get it quashed the bank will issue notice, start a disciplinary action and suspend him again. Rather you can question their grounds of suspension in writ. It is necessary to go through the bank rules before taking action to assess the strength of the writ.


Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India