Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Marriage going nowhere  (Read 1586 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline jandec1983

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Marriage going nowhere
« on: September 17, 2014, 02:22:09 AM »

To be precise, I am putting my case and queries as below :

History :

1. Got married in May 2014 (just 4 months back)
2. Girl and her parents misbehaved with my parents
3. Girl told I am a thief; beggar;
4. Girl and father asked 10 lac as alumani and threated to go to  court; I have phone recordings and SMS proofs
5. I made her stay at her parent's home for 2 months
6.  I don't want to live with that girl as we all are worried that she might put us in more trouble by making false allegations; e.g. domestic violence, dowry demand; etc.
7. Girl's parents chasing us to take the girl back and telling that they demanded money and threatened going to court only in aggression;
8. Girl's relatives saying she gets very angry at times (I have phone recording) and she told this before marriage.

Queries :

1. Can I file a case for Mental Cruelty (it's only 5 months of marriage)
2. Can I force her not to come back at my home by any court order;
3. Can the girl later ask for more money in court considering she has sent SMS demanding 10 lacs. I mean can she backtrack and say we had spent more than that or she wants more money in any case;
4. Can i force her not to come back and meet me in court after a year


Offline advromitdatta

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 21
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Advocate Romit Datta
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage going nowhere
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 07:51:55 PM »
If a husband does nit want to stay with his wife, no court can force him to stay together. At most can persuade you thats all.

your wofe's demand for money can go against her as extortion.

you can file for cruelty anytime.

Advocate Romit Datta
Kolkata Based Advocate
I am here to advise on all legal matters avail my services and secure yourself

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India