Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: I want to know the procedure of court marriage.  (Read 2709 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Niteesh Gururani

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I want to know the procedure of court marriage.
« on: September 03, 2014, 05:03:35 AM »
Hi. I am niteesh. I planning to marry my girlfriend next year. We both love each other a lot. But the problem is my family members are not satisfied with our relationship. Although we both are of same caste (bhramins). but the problem is of Region. we both belong to different states. The girls family members know me very well. and they have no problem with our relation, they know the condition and situation very well. By the time I am trying to convince them. But its not working yet. I cannot make my girlfriend wait also because she is also running over her age. Its a complex situation for me. my family members they won't support me for my marriage it seems. and I can't betray my girlfriend thats impossible. I have only one option of court marriage. I want to know the full procedure of court marriage.  We Both are mature enough. I am 25 years, and my girlfriend is also 25 above. Please let me know the procedure of court marriage.

Offline advsarmaroy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: I want to know the procedure of court marriage.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 04:13:30 AM »
you both need photo id proof , residence proof, passport size photograph and both side should get two witnesses.

than visit the sdm's office in your or girl's jurisdiction and apply for court marriage.

after 30 days cooling period you will get your date for marriage.
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India