Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: withdrawal of forced resignation, is it legally tenable?  (Read 1295 times)

Offline sjm.nsk

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
withdrawal of forced resignation, is it legally tenable?
« on: September 05, 2014, 03:21:30 AM »
I was working in a limited company on a post of Asst. Manager. One day HR dept called me and forced me to resign & took my punching card, also they did not bother to issue me the resignation acceptance letter. After 7 days i email them stating i have took back my resignation. Also i filed a legal case in labour court for forced resignation. Then the company emailed me saying that my resignation was accepted.Hence i want to ask you all learned people that after forcing me to resign & without giving anything in writing about my resignation, the company have not followed proper procedure. Only after receiving my email & legal notice, the company is saying that i have resigned on my own. But before their mail, i have already taken back my resignation. so  technically am i still a employee of the company as they have not given me in writing that my resignation is accepted or not.
Also as per appointment letter one month prior notice has to be given by both in case of any issue.  but in resign letter i have not mentioned anything about timeline of relieving. Hence by default my relieving period shall be as per appointment letter.
Also generally resignation letter is submitted to the HOD who after giving acknowledgement of receiving the resign letter, gives it to HR, but i my case HR called me in their office & pressurized me to give resign. on my resign letter there is no sign of my HOD. Is this not the proof of forced resignation?
I donít have much proof of forced resignation, but what I want to prove is that the company have not followed proper procedure while taking my resignation. Hence I want to ask that taking back
my forced resignation before receiving any  written acknowledgement is legally tenable or not?

So please guide me in this matter.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India