Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Missing person  (Read 1290 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline athidi

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Missing person
« on: September 08, 2014, 01:15:05 PM »
Hi, My brother in law has been away from home since 4 years. He is 32 years old. His parents are waiting for him like anything. They are worried to put a case because If he is doing some job somewhere, that might effect his career. so they are waiting. They hired a couple of detective services but no use. they just had all the money but not tried anything. So We did not find any way to search him. We contacted his friends all over india, he haven't contacted anyone. He is not too into social life. He worked as a software professional. He might be doing the same. We are only sure that he has internet connection for sure.

What my question is, Is there any way that we can know the address through internet service providers by giving his name? Is there any legal way. The detective person whom we paid said he has some friends and they could help in ISP. of course he didn't help much. We have his personal details but nothing much. We tried to contact him through email but he is not willing to reply.....We are sad for his parents, because they have all hopes for him. We don't know how to help them.

Please any practical approach to search would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Offline advarjun

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 169
  • Karma: +8/-0
  • Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert
    • View Profile
Re: Missing person
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 07:23:30 PM »
If their son do not want to meet them.
than what is the point of persuing this matter.

such heartless child dont deserve any place in the heart.

legally they should make a diary on missing person.

its their duty towards law.

there is no way it will affect the son's job
Advocate Arjun India's Finest legal expert

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Missing person
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 07:23:30 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India