Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Married and registered in Canada  (Read 1401 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Amandeep2107

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Married and registered in Canada
« on: September 19, 2014, 11:24:25 AM »

Me and my husband married in October 2012 in Canada and registered under Canadian Law.
We both hold the Indian Citizenship. Now the problem is my in laws holding him in india and they are asking for divorce without any reasons because this is a love marriage.
He left Canada on 1July 2014 and he is permanent resident of Canada too.
I am living alone here for now and taking care for all the expenses.

I just need to know is there any possibility my in laws can file divorce without letting me know and is there any law my husband has to pay for the expenses .

Me and my family doesnot want this divorce so we are working on it.but till that time does my husband need to share his part.??

Offline advbanani

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 75
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • Accident Claim and Cheating cases
    • View Profile
Cannot Divorce in India
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 08:50:16 PM »
Your husband cannot file in India for Divorce as India does not have Jurisdiction. Since you are in Canada and your marriage also took place there.

secondly if your Husband is being pressurized to divorce than you can lodge a police complaint in your jurisdiction on this.

Finally without your consent there cannot be divorce.

even if they use some tricks and trickeries than you visit India, report the matter to the police station in whoes jurisdiction he is residing and File an FIR that your husband is trying to divorce you without your knowledge.

that will do.
Adv.Banani Mukherjee"
Jodhpur High Court
Accident Claim and Cheating cases

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Cannot Divorce in India
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 08:50:16 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India