Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Enquiry-Details & charges for making a Registered Will  (Read 1578 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sudeep

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Enquiry-Details & charges for making a Registered Will
« on: September 21, 2014, 03:24:28 AM »
I want all my Current assets (property/FD/Bank A/c,LIC policy etc) & future assets to be given to  my parents in case of my death.
My age is 30 years & I am married  & did not have child right now. I did not want my wife or her family to claim on my assets.
I want to make clause like below?Is it Possible?
In case of my Parents death,it should go to my children when they have attained 18 years of age.
If children are minor & my parents are not alive,in that case,My younger brother will be care taker of the assets till children attain 18 years.
My family consist of five members-Father,Mother,Myself,Wife & my younger Brother
Please provide me all details & charges for making a Registered Will so that no dispute arise in future.

Offline advuma

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 304
  • Karma: +12/-6
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
WILL should be drafted by experienced advocate
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 03:32:29 AM »
One should hire a top notchlawyer to draft a will, after all it is a dead man's wish to be interpretted when he is no mooreto explain his wish.

regarding registration it is done in SDM's office.

two witnesd are required with photo id proof and passport size photo.
same for the person making the will
if u like my posting plz submit your comments

Hi, I am advocate Uma Saika, from Assam

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India