Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Partnership Deed of tenant and withdrawl of eviction petition by landlord. DRC  (Read 1142 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ambujsharma21

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
In my property in Delhi, a shop of 12 sq. mt. was rented from last 27 years @200 per month. The shop has remain closed for almost the same time. The tenant had taken the shop in his son's name so that his Doctor son can do practice but after 2/3 months he closed the shop as it did not ran well. The shop has remain closed and is hardly open since its inception. There is no electricity in the shop and it is situated in a posh colony and not in a slum.
The said property is an old construction and I have three sons. Since the rent was below 3500/- so I had filed a petition under the bonafide requirement under clause (e) to section 14 (1) under the DRC act, 1958. But, even before the first hearing was heard in the district court the tenant approached me for settlement and after couple of meetings between me and my tenant,  both the parties agreed to arrive at a mutual aggrement based on some consideration amount to be given to tenant. The deed of surrender of tenancy is executed and is attested by the notary before the first hearing and I will be filing the withdrawl of petition soon as per the conditions agreed in the settlement deed.
Now, I got some documents which are duly registered in the sub registrar office of my district locality that my tenant had entered into a partnership with an individual and had taken some lakhs of rupees in cash from him.
Below are the documents that I have got :
1. Partnership Deed between my tenant and the other individual
2. Will Deed signed by tenant against my shop
3. Power of Attorney of my shop given to the other individual
4. Dissolution Deed  of the partnership between the tenant and the individual on the same day on which the partnership firm was formed.

Please advice me on
1. Whether I should go ahead with the withdrawl of eviction petition that I filed against my tenant?
2. What grounds like forgery / fraud under section 420 and others can I sue my tenant or atleast if I can pressurize him to return me some money?

Note: The shop has remained closed during all that time and is currently in my possession.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India