Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Property building issue  (Read 2329 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline neelsaluja

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Property building issue
« on: September 25, 2014, 11:00:51 PM »
Hi, need help.

my mom is having small house in West Delhi. It is an old house and it is required new Construction. but my parents are not financially sound so they did collaboration with one builder who will build the house and will make 4 and half floors (small portion on the ground, UG, 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor).  and he convinced us that he will take small portion and UG against construction he is doing.
but now my parents  who are 60+ (father is 70 and mother is 60) unable to climb the stair on 2nd floor (which is actually third floor). My father is heart patient and my mother is High BP patient.
Medical issues has been increased for them

We have requested him to take First floor next to UG so that it would be easy for them to stay.
but he is not agreed and due to medical issues i am unable to give him. now he has stopped the work and asking to return the money he has invested. and he is asking double of what he is invested. my parents are staying on Rent. paying from their pocket. It is very difficult for them to afford. and now he not letting us to work on that property, We want to construct the house as i am planning to take loan from bank for my parents and we will sell the floor and will return the actual money but he needs to wait now. but he is not letting us to work.
I need legal help for this.

Offline advkhanna

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 46
  • Karma: +1/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Property building issue
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 02:51:31 AM »
You should first try an out of court solution.
as he wants you to file against him in court.

since he has a strong case.

try meditation as of now

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Property building issue
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 02:51:31 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India