Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Whom to file a case Company Or Franchise  (Read 1678 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Yibom Bagra

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Whom to file a case Company Or Franchise
« on: September 28, 2014, 11:14:05 PM »
Everyday people of Arunachal Pradesh are cheated by Telecom Company BSNL & its Franchise.They Charge you Rs.300-400 for 2G Sim & Rs 400-800 for 3G sim.This is real Fraud & cheating to us.
Even the topup shop are selling top up at higher price like they are selling
Rs 139 net pack in Rs 150
Rs.251 net pack in RS 180
Rs 55 Topup in Rs 65..
The Present MRP of 2G sim card (32-64K)
is Rs.39 including of Starter Pack
 MRP of 3G Sim Card (128K) Rs.118 including of Starter
I know they  they cannot charge more then MRP.
More then 10 lakh(approx) Arunachalee are Using BSNL SIM,
If they Charged 300 each sim (approx)
Then 300 x 100000 = Rs.30000000(thirty Crore) they cheated us
If they Charged Rs 400 each sim

Then 400x100000 =Rs.40000000(fourty Crore) This is Really heavy loss of My State Arunachal Pradesh.
About Topup & other packs it exceeds more then 1000000(ten lakh)  per month

So I am going to file a case against both BSNL & its Franchise all over my state

Even I have a video footage of paying 400 for getting sim card & other packs......

please I need your kind advice on this issue....
For Migration

Offline advRanjithRajagopal

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 108
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • adv.Ranjith Rajagopal
    • View Profile
Re: Whom to file a case Company Or Franchise
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 09:55:12 PM »
File an FIR on this firstly
adv.Ranjith Rajagopal

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India