Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Marriage problem  (Read 2291 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline athidi

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Marriage problem
« on: September 29, 2014, 08:36:38 AM »
I am married for 6 years...Have 2 daughters (5 years and 7 months).. I have been away from my husband since 1 year. This is because of an argument between his mother, sister and me.....

I am a government employee with a good pay and he is a software graphic designer with less pay so he wants me to take financial care of his sister (who is very recently married) and his mother....but i care much of my kids and save some money for their future...their intentions are always like i should take complete responsibility. The other problem is my place of work is  6hr away town. i used to go in weekends to meet him. he lives with his mom and sister...of course his sister recently lives with her husband (which is in neighbourhood). Even i like to take their responsibility but not as much as he asks for that. I had taken part financially in his sisters marriage. Even then he is insisting more from me financially and force me to pamper them, only then he shows some concern towards me. He just stops talking to me suddenly, surprisingly this goes for months... As I'm staying in different place i don't know what happens with him.

Am I doing any wrong here....I have very less time with kids and work and I'm taking my parents help to take care of kids. he doesn't even like my parents....i don't know the reason but.. he didn't  mingle his first kid with my parents for 3 years,i adjusted and let it go and didn't they are helping me rising kids....Now he didn't even saw his 2nd daughter from her birth.. I felt very sad..

Now again he is not talking or responding in anyway...Do i need to wait for his response or i don't know what to do... Anyway I like him and don't want to loose him. I know that he is a good person but his mother is inferior that he may getaway with me. So he gives more priority to his mother...who doesn't give privacy and even we don't have a separate bed room......i can't write much about this......

Please suggest me what should i do.

Thank you.

Offline advkhanna

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 46
  • Karma: +1/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
legal solution to marriage
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 06:30:38 PM »
Dear madam,
we are lawyers here we can suggest you only on point of law.
when you have decided on what you want to do we can suggest you the legal solution.

how you wish to deal with your in laws is not a legal question

Offline advmisthi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 218
  • Karma: +16/-3
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
court order against in laws interference
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 06:34:19 PM »
How is your husband a good man when he hasn't seen his second child from birth.
by the way you can get an order from court restraining your in laws from over indulgence in your marital life.

also you can seek maintenance for you children, which you should do
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Offline athidi

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage problem
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 09:03:11 AM »
Thank you for reply and reading all my long story...

   I don't know any law but I thought there  would be something that legally make him sit in some counselling and make him compromise in some way to be in relationship ( i guess he is willing to stay in relationship).....I tried to talk to some elders in family to talk to them but they are not willing to talk to people coming from my side... and there are no other elders from his family except his mother........

Anyway thank you for your time.

Offline advpriyaanand

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 54
  • Karma: +1/-1
  • Advocate Priya Anand, madras High Court
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage problem
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 07:02:07 PM »
You can approach CAW cell to mediate on your behalf
Advocate Priya Anand,
Learned Counsel
Madras High Court

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Marriage problem
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 07:02:07 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India