Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Defacing of facade of house casued due to construction of neighbouring plots.  (Read 2542 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Anonymous2014

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Three of my neighbors (having plots opposite to my house) gave their plots to a builder/developer for constructing 3X4 flats by demolishing the original houses. When the construction work was started I had requested and also warned the builder and owners to use appropriate measures to prevent any kind of defacing of the facade of my house. The builder assured that he would get the facade cleaned up and restored once he is done with the construction of flats. The construction caused defacing of walls, tiles, window panes, doors and balcony grills. Even during the time when the construction continued, I had made repeated requests to  him to not to deface my house in response to which every time he made oral promises to me that he would restore the front of my house. I had a doubt upon such false promises and made a police complaint. On the intervention of the police the builder gave me a written promise that the restoration of the facade of my house would be carried on once he is done with the construction of his flats. But now the construction has been completed (only minor finishing touches are left). the possession of the flats has been given to the owners (new as well as to the owners of the three plots). the builder has denied any liability on his part and has refused to restore the facade. I have consulted some local painters and workers and the average cost of restoration would be around Rs. 30000 ( Thirty thousand rupees).  Please suggest a legal remedy.

Offline advabdul

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 109
  • Karma: +4/-1
  • Muslim law Advisor
    • View Profile
you should have registered a police complaint on this first, any ways now send a legal notice with the restoration cost to the owner of the house
Advocate Abdul
I am Muslim law Advisor

Offline kalaskarkk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 421
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear Sir,

You are action comes under tort. You may claim such amount by issuing a legal notice followed by civil suit.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
Call me for clarification


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India