Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Poll

Please provide me your suggestion how to come out of this situation and how to handle it.

I don't want to give her divorce but she is asking for divorce.should i give or a divorce or not.
0 (0%)
Why should i have to give her divorce if i will  not will give a divorce at any cast how she can take a divorce.
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: October 22, 2014, 03:05:13 AM

Author Topic: Need Advice on may I give her Divorce or not  (Read 1335 times)

Offline pratap09

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need Advice on may I give her Divorce or not
« on: October 12, 2014, 03:05:13 AM »
Hi .
Please provide me suggestion what to do my wife is asking for divorce.
I am working as a IT engineer with one of the MNC company, I was married last year on November 19th 2014 with her during that time she was not in job.  after marriage we both came back to Bangalore form native place to stay together .once we came back on 2 Nd December  in Bangalore form native place she got a joining letter to join the SBI bank as a language officer In Assam Gowahati.I allowed her to go and join the SBI.she joined the Bank job in 12th December. After 2 months back i went to Assam to meet her i noticed some changes in her behavior and way of taking with me i just ignored not taken seriously . after 2 months she is coming to Bangalore to collect her jewelry and dresses without informing me she carried with her all the jewelry and alone she went to their Native place to attend her friend marriage .after 6 months of our marriage completed one day over phone talk she is saying to me i need i mutual divorce from you and be agree to give the mutual she told i don’t want to talk and live with you. Then i asked her what’s problem with you and why you saying like that. Then she told over phone as your not able to do the sex with me and you r the napunsak .  i shocked after hearing this word i am a napunsak . i told her m not a napunsak and i can show the  proof   if you want to see with other girls i can show the proof and medical checkup clearance i am  physically fit   so  m not going to give a mutual divorce to you whatever you want to do you can do .

Then again after few days back over the phone talk she saying that you r not going to ready for mutual divorce then  a ligation and charge will be applied then i asked who is suggesting and giving this information to you she told in our  office there is a  legal adviser .  so better to be ready to give me a mutual divorce ,i told her at any point i am not going to give a mutual divorce to you as you  played with me, what i have to say with  my family and relatives friends  . you did the marriage with me for money only once you got a service there is no value for me and my family  as you r now the government employee.

"actually we both not got a time to stay together for   10 days till now once i went there place in month of February she was not interested i have to do the sex with her as i forced her i want to do then she saying that i m not well and m going to sleep and she went on sleep after that next day and few more days during the one week i was with her not told i want to do the sex and came back to Bangalore. After the 2 months back once she is coming to Bangalore same thing happened as-usual and she was not interested to sleep with me she was sleeping with my sister and i alone sleeping.

These are the above incident happen with me so i want you expert legal adviser to advice me what i have to do in this situation shall i go to give her a divorce or not what should be better.
As i heartily i want  to say that we not asked her parents to give the Dahej dory  tilak any kinds of  money , nor we physically or any kind of given  torched to  her ,and also  i am not  a napunsak have a medical and physical sex proof for this .i love her and i don't want to give her a Divorce at any cast to her.

Still she is not filed a case nor her parents are  picking up a phone to talk when we called so many times since one month back there is no talk with me and her we living separately in India m in Bangalore and she is in Assam and her parents are in Jharkhand .

So Please provide me your suggestion how to come out of this situation and how to handle it.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 03:12:28 AM by pratap09 »
Narendra Pratap Singh

Offline advsarmaroy

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
Re: Need Advice on may I give her Divorce or not
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 04:03:48 AM »
This is a legal Forum, once your wife takes any legal steps against you than we can provide you the legal solution.

at this stage there is no legal problem.

What you need is to let the elders speak with her parents to bring the matter to a logical end.

In the mean time you do a medical test from a competent hospital like apollo which certifies you that you are male.

just for safe keep as of now.

P.S. If you wife does not want you why do you want her
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert

Offline pratap09

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
Re: Need Advice on may I give her Divorce or not
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 01:30:23 PM »
 P.S. If you wife does not want you why do you want her.

Because i  like and love her   .
My parents wants to discuss with her parents but their parents are not talking nor filing a case against me simple blaming me .i have a medical certificate with certified doctor that i don't have a any physical problem  .
Please can suggest me how to close this problem or how to handle it.
Narendra Pratap Singh

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India