Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Advice regarding divorce  (Read 1501 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline anup5377

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Advice regarding divorce
« on: October 18, 2014, 08:55:27 PM »
Hello Sir,

I am Anup from Delhi. This inquiry is regarding a lady friend of mine. She stays with her 2 children (daughter 14 years and son 6 years) and her parents (both retired and senior citizens).

She has been married for last 15 years and has 2 kids. Her husband has been very abusive in the begining . He has sobered down. Last six/seven years he has been working in UAE and his family is in India. He doesn't give any monetary support to his family except giving school fees of children that also if asked to. The house they have in Ghaziabad Indirapuram is in his name. The down payment of the house was given by his father in law and rest was paid by him through loan. Before going abroad he had taken few personal loans which he never paid back. It was repaid by his wife.

Now this lady is fed up of this life and wants to divorce him but since the house is in her husband's name, she is afraid that she won't have a place to stay. She is afraid to speak to anyone about this so I am speaking on her behalf. Kindly advice what are the possibilities and what can be done.

Offline advsarmaroy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Advice regarding divorce
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 07:23:02 PM »
both the wife and children have a right to residence.
hence the husband cannot take the flat away without providing alternative arrangement.

now if the wife suspect that the flat  may be sold of than she should file an application in court that the flat should not be sold off order.

now regarding divorce she needs to settle all matters such as flat money etc before hand before she files divorce
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India