Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Question Regarding a mentally Re tarted Child in wake of a property selling...  (Read 1249 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline surajkrishnan

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Dear All,

Let me put my question ,

There is a property for which there are 11 people are in acquisition of it .My mother is also one of the 11 persons.The property is inherited from my mothers mother (i.e. maternal side).Now out of this 11 persons ,One of the person got expired.And he has got (1 son of 23 years) ,(A mentally retarted son of 21 years) and a (daughter of 14 years) .Now some people have come down to buy the property and did give the token amount but the final sale is stranded which they said they can wait for 11 months or they will renew it.During the token amount given 10 people signed and the deceased person wife ,son of 23 years.The mentally retarted child of 21 years didnt sign and daughter being minor she too didnt sign.

Now the question i want to know what all particulars are needed to get the land sale done in wake of the mentally retarted child .We did get some certificate of the minor daughter which they said is ok ,but the mentally retarted child's procedure has taken more than 9 months.There has to be some committee formed where this  retarted child has to be presented thats what our lawyer is saying but there isnt any things moving forward.

I would like to know the procedure as to how to go about it.

Thanks & Regards.


Offline advmisthi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 227
  • Karma: +16/-3
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
A mentally retard and a minor cannot enter into a contract, hence their legal gardian has the legal right to act on their behalf.

even than the minor when becomes major can challenge the sale even if the gardian had given consent
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Offline surajkrishnan

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile

Firstly thanks for the reply..
Thats fine what you said..but right now to sell the property its said we need some authority from  National commission where there wud be four authorities including district collector.

Thats whats has held up our sale..

Can you throw more light on what is that commission and sitting is all about ..

Hope u got the exact point with regards to my question ..

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India