Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Want wife back  (Read 1305 times)

Offline novembernuke

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Want wife back
« on: October 24, 2014, 10:29:10 AM »
Hi
I m ashutosh aged 35 yrs with 3 yr old daughter. Currently my wife has started staying seperately frm last 2 months. She has taken the daughter also with her. The reasons for her deserting me is that i dont give time to her and speak to her in rude behaviour. The reasons given are very common to all households.

My wife's family was trying best to send her back to me and in the process they hired a self practicing councillor who has hypnotized them in such a way that no communication is allowed in my and wife's family. They r nt receiving my and my parents call and are threatening me of police case if we attempt to call them up again. They r nt even allowing me to see my daughter.

Further my wife has suddenly started asking for divorce. Their councellor has influenced them to take this drastic step as till smtime back she herself had said to my parents that she would come back once my parents arrive in mumbai (from lucknow). Now..Councellor told us to first file for mutual separation else they will file police complaints including 498A. We are very worried to an extent that a psychiatrist is treating me.

One of my acquaintance suggested me to file a petition for ' Restitution of conjugal rights' so any action taken by my wife will mean a retaliatory action.
Recently my wife also filed a false NC against me under section 506 and 504 that i have threatened her to harm my daughter.
I want to be with my wife and daughter. Plz advice how to get rid of this self practicing councillor who is hell bent on getting us divorced... and salvage my marriage
Once i had raised my leg over her which just brushed past her. My friend is telling not to accept it in front of police else a strong criminal case will be made against me..but my conscience is not allowing me to speak lie.
Does hitting once come under normal wear and tear of marriage or comes under DV ?  Plz advice i m very tense and lost 12 kgs in 2 months due to tension nd stress.

Thanks

Offline novembernuke

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
Re: Want wife back
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 06:14:16 AM »
No reverts yet on my query. It is very dissapointing..

Offline advocate-lyngdoh

• Veteran at Law
  • Member of Shillong Bar Association
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 02:26:24 AM »
Your wife is threatening 498a, she wants divorce from you.

and you want her back, her parents are also against you.

now you want to file rcr.

that you can do, try it out.
than take the matter to mediation see if you can break the ice there.
Advocate Lyngdoh
Laitumkhrah, Shillong

Offline novembernuke

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 02:46:04 AM »
Thanks Adv Lyngdoh... can you tell me a legal way to get my in-laws out of the influence of this so called councillor (whose wife runs some ngo also) as he is ruining everything and brainwashing my wife to seek divorce. Due to this self proclaimed councillor we are not allowed to talk to in laws or other sensible family members. Due to this their is a huge mental stress on me and my family.
Also let me know if hitting once after extreme provocation comes under normal wear and tear or under DV act. Can they frame me in 498A or other DV act.

Thanks

Offline novembernuke

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 09:38:26 AM »
Thanks Adv Lyngdoh... this situation is because of this self proclaimed councillor...untill smtime back my inlaws and and wife both were against divorce.. can you tell me a legal way to get my in-laws out of the influence of this so called councillor (whose wife runs some ngo also) as he is ruining everything and brainwashing my wife to seek divorce. Due to this self proclaimed councillor we are not allowed to talk to in laws or other sensible family members. Due to this their is a huge mental stress on me and my family.
Also let me know if hitting once after extreme provocation comes under normal wear and tear or under DV act. Can they frame me in 498A or other DV act.

Thanks

Offline advRanjithRajagopal

• Professional legal Expert
  • adv.Ranjith Rajagopal
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 06:21:24 PM »
yes you can file an application in court seeking court order restraining your in laws undue influence to divorce
adv.Ranjith Rajagopal

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India