Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Marriage across the border  (Read 1167 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Fyza fahim

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Marriage across the border
« on: October 26, 2014, 09:47:24 PM »
Hello everyone,  I'm a resident in middle east of indian origin and citizenship,  I  am in serious need of legal advice as I am planning on marrying a pakistani national. We've been in a relationship for over 2 years now. My family wouldn't agree to the marriage as they think it involves a lot of legal hassle. Will I be able to retain my indian citizenship?  Can my children have indian citizenship as Well? Can my guy acquire indian visa from indian embassy in the middle east or will have to apply for it from the high commissioner of India,  in islamabad. And will he and I be able to easily make trips. I'm very keen on tying the knot with him but I also want to know the reality and hardships couples in these marriages face in realtime.
Thank you.

Offline advsarmaroy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage across the border
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 12:56:09 AM »
yes you can marry anyone as par your choice law you have the liberty to do so.
now regarding your visa issues and trips it will be allowed as par the law.

since you have chosen some one from a country like Pakistan with whom Indian relation is not really in good terms, hence occasional visa problems will araise
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India