Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: need solution for quit the marriage .  (Read 1426 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mpkumr

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
need solution for quit the marriage .
« on: October 10, 2014, 11:34:25 AM »

i am from andhrapradesh . My father is Rtrd Govt employee . My bother ,age 32 years . working in a small company with 5000 /Pm . Recently we found one match to my brother  from a Village ,Girls(age 20 ) intermediate (+2) discontinued . Her father is a farmer . when both side are ok , we are agree to marriage and we did initial marriage task at girl home .(pasupu ,kumkuma ,saree giving to girl ,this mean girl is our family member ) .Its not engagement ,lagnam . Till here everything  went fine .

Later we got to know that Girl father is fully money minded . for money he will do anything . his plan is to separate my brother from family after marriage and want to divide  all the properties ( we have only one house even though  wanted to separate ) .  And Girl is always listens to his father ,so she will play as his father wants . And if we didn't agree to separate ,he wanted to take his daughter and apply for diverse ,followed by share in brothers property (after marriage ) .

After knowing all these ,my parents were very hurt ed  and very afraid of my brothers life . Girls family didn't come to my home for doing initial marriage task pasupu,kunkuma (giving dress , pooja .this mean to say that boy is belongs to their family as son-in-law . ) when we are asking about this ,he is not responding . By seeing all these we decided ,not to have match with this girl and family . But ,Girl father is money minded and he wanted money . If we say NO , he may file case and blackmail for money ! Please give me any suggestion how to skip this marriage . we clearly know what is going to happen after marriage and we cant proceed with this family . we want to disconnect from them without any issues . Please provide me suggestion .


Offline advRanjithRajagopal

  • Sr. Legal Expert
  • ****
  • Posts: 108
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • adv.Ranjith Rajagopal
    • View Profile
Re: need solution for quit the marriage .
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 06:26:08 PM »
your brother is not yet married hence there is no question of your brother being forced to marry that girl.
I hope your brother did not have any kind of physical relationship with the girl.

engagement can be broken, that is not a crime.

also your brother cannot be forced to marry a girl.

the law clearly states a valid marriage has to be with willing consent of both parties to the marriage, any kind of force applied will make the marriage NULL and VOID.

by the way don't behave like spineless creatures.

be brave and strong, good luck
adv.Ranjith Rajagopal

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India