Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: Vodafone barred outoings for no reason - Legal Case ?  (Read 840 times)

Offline mcsukhi

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Vodafone barred outoings for no reason - Legal Case ?
« on: October 24, 2014, 11:52:04 PM »

I've ported my mobile number from Idea to Vodafone in the month of Dec/Jan.

On Feb 12th, Vodafone sent me one SMS saying my old Idea bill is not paid. If I do not pay by 27th Feb then they will stop outgoing services.
I made the payment on the same day (12th Feb). Then I called to Vodafone customer care and informed them. And then as per their suggestion, I sent the scanned copy of the receipt to the email address they gave me.

However, they stopped by outgoing services on 19th Feb without any notice. When I called to their call center, I got all sort of illogical responses. I'd to visit Vodafone store, show them the receipt and then they took 2-3 hours to start the service.

I would like to know if I've a the legal case against them. As a matter of evidence, I've their SMSes and call details (timings, duration etc) and email sent to them.

Later, I also sent one detailed email describing the series of events and asked them why did they do so. I did not get a response. However, around 3-4 weeks back I got a call from Vodafone csutomer care w.r.t. something else wherein I asked them to respond to my email. They responded this time but totally wrong. They said they stopped serivces because of unpaid bill of Vodafone itself. I brought attention to them that none of my bill was paid after the due date. They replied saying they did a "typographical" mistake in saying the unpaid bill. So, I replied them saying I do not agree to me and please let me know the reason of barring outgoing services. They did not reply me so far.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Offline advsarmaroy

• Veteran at Law
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Vodafone barred outoings for no reason - Legal Case ?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 02:35:58 AM »
if you have proof of payment, than you have a case.
send a legal notice than after the stipulated 30 days period file in consumer court for loss of reputation and loss of business and seek an apt compensation
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India