Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Vodafone barred outoings for no reason - Legal Case ?  (Read 877 times)

Offline mcsukhi

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Vodafone barred outoings for no reason - Legal Case ?
« on: October 24, 2014, 11:52:04 PM »
Hello,

I've ported my mobile number from Idea to Vodafone in the month of Dec/Jan.

On Feb 12th, Vodafone sent me one SMS saying my old Idea bill is not paid. If I do not pay by 27th Feb then they will stop outgoing services.
I made the payment on the same day (12th Feb). Then I called to Vodafone customer care and informed them. And then as per their suggestion, I sent the scanned copy of the receipt to the email address they gave me.

However, they stopped by outgoing services on 19th Feb without any notice. When I called to their call center, I got all sort of illogical responses. I'd to visit Vodafone store, show them the receipt and then they took 2-3 hours to start the service.

I would like to know if I've a the legal case against them. As a matter of evidence, I've their SMSes and call details (timings, duration etc) and email sent to them.

Later, I also sent one detailed email describing the series of events and asked them why did they do so. I did not get a response. However, around 3-4 weeks back I got a call from Vodafone csutomer care w.r.t. something else wherein I asked them to respond to my email. They responded this time but totally wrong. They said they stopped serivces because of unpaid bill of Vodafone itself. I brought attention to them that none of my bill was paid after the due date. They replied saying they did a "typographical" mistake in saying the unpaid bill. So, I replied them saying I do not agree to me and please let me know the reason of barring outgoing services. They did not reply me so far.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Offline advsarmaroy

• Veteran at Law
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Vodafone barred outoings for no reason - Legal Case ?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2014, 02:35:58 AM »
if you have proof of payment, than you have a case.
send a legal notice than after the stipulated 30 days period file in consumer court for loss of reputation and loss of business and seek an apt compensation
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India