Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Filing-Case-Against-DivorceDecree-dt.2007  (Read 1101 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline LegalQuerist

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« on: October 26, 2014, 06:34:27 AM »
A(Husband) got ex-parte divorce decree in the year 2007, when B(Wife) and her parents got fed up with attending court trials(at that time, 2 sons(c & D) are minors).  Court directed A to pay maintenance to B, C, and D who is a cerebral palsy patient till date.  A has never paid a penny till date.  A used to abscond when court people go to summon maintenance papers.  In the meanwhile A married another woman(E) stating that he got exparte divorce decree.  A retired in the year 2008 but is not given pension due to the irregular service record.  A is a retired NPDCL employee.  In the year 2008, A came to B's place and executed a Deed of Settlement that he will give us monthly Rs.5000/- and later on he did not commit to do so.  In that Deed of Settlement, A also mentioned that he will provide B,C, and D with some money and property as well, but A never returned.  As of now, no pension is granted, but A is preparing to clear his service record so as to obtain arrears of pension from his retirement year i.e.. 2008 which will be more than Rs.10,000,00/-  So, at this instance can B,C, and D go ahead and file a case against A.  C and D, both brothers are majors as of now and D is a physically handicapped persons suffering from cerebral policy.  In this regard, I request you to provide us with your valuable Legal Opinion.

Because of poor financial status and gimmicks of lawyers who are at A's side, fed up with these things B (wife) stopped attending to court and started living with 2 sons.  Now, If B(wife) wants to file a case against A(husband) is it okay to fight in the court of law, what does limitation act say in this case.

Tried for old court judgement in this regard in the District Court by applying CA but after a long struggle (9 months), the judgement copies are missing in the court.  Please also suggest how to proceed in this case.

Dear members, please do not say that judgement copy will not be missed in the court, believe that I have been roaming around the court for almost 9 months, but to no use.

Offline advocate-lyngdoh

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 192
  • Karma: +5/-1
  • Member of Shillong Bar Association
    • View Profile
Re: Filing-Case-Against-DivorceDecree-dt.2007
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 02:55:15 AM »
Your case is really sad, first of all get a good sr advocate to take up this matter for you.

as for right to maintanence your mother has a right as well as the physically unfit child
Advocate Lyngdoh
Laitumkhrah, Shillong


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India