Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need divorce  (Read 1499 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline aarjey

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need divorce
« on: October 27, 2014, 02:56:21 AM »
Hi, I am a Hindu man and I got married(arranged) in Dec 2009 and now have a 2 year baby girl. For past few years, I found that my wife is in constant touch with a man who is also married and who lives in same city from which my wife belongs. When I asked her about, she just told me that he is just an ordinary friend and they talk only few times a month. But recently I found(when I spy-ed her phone) that she is talking around 10 times a day on daily basis(in my absense, when I used to be in office). She chat on whats app and deletes all call & chat logs to hide that from me. This is her daily routine. I have few proof of her chats. Her chats indicates that man is still her boy friend. And I suspect that they meets whenever my wife visits her mothers place. Now, on one hand, I have zero trust on my wife and want a divorce. On the other hand I also love my baby very much. I am in a fix what to do now. If I go for divorce, will I get the custody of my baby? Do I need to pay a big compensation to my wife after divorce? What are the alternatives if my wife denies for it? Please suggest me the best solution. I will be very thankful to you.

Offline SimonGibson

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 06:35:54 AM »
Hello Everyone, I am new here.

Offline pathlegalnet

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Need divorce
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 09:49:35 AM »
try to consult lawyers first after that you can decide...  you may discuss regarding of this after make decision... thank you
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 01:13:47 AM by admin »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India