Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Advice for a Central Govt. employee for divource  (Read 1264 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sunithareddy

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Advice for a Central Govt. employee for divource
« on: October 29, 2014, 05:13:27 AM »
Respected Sir,

My brother is a Central Govt. Employee married to a girl (through Marriage Bureau) they told she studied Degree etc, after marriage we came to know that everything they told is a lie,  i.e. she studied only 10th class and she is having prehistory of seizures (fits) which requires prolong treatment and cannot be cured because genetically disease acquired, we sent her to their house. They have not taken any steps later on, but repeatedly calling us to take her back. My brother being a employee what steps should he take ? to file a divorce case (or) any other option ?

Sir, please give your valuable advice for my brother who is very humble, straight forward n suffering a lot of stress due to these kind of episode, he became alcoholic.

Sunitha Reddy   

Offline advpriyaanand

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 54
  • Karma: +1/-1
  • Advocate Priya Anand, madras High Court
    • View Profile
Re: Advice for a Central Govt. employee for divource
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 08:15:20 AM »
Dear Sunitha Reddy  ,
concealment of material fact is a ground for divorce,
your brother can file divorce under cruelty
Advocate Priya Anand,
Learned Counsel
Madras High Court

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Advice for a Central Govt. employee for divource
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 08:15:20 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India