Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Purchased property possession is delayed for 3years  (Read 1213 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Janmenjay

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Purchased property possession is delayed for 3years
« on: October 31, 2014, 08:42:53 AM »
Hi All,

I & my elder brother have purchased a plot(Gadakan, Bhubanewar, Odisha) on end of Dec 2011. I am having sale deed document date of first week of 2012. As per agreement builder should give my plot possession within a month of registration. But till today we are waiting for the plot possession day.

Till end of 2013 i.e. in Dec 13 builder told to give that possession in next feb 14. But it was again gone as usual fake commitment and started saying it is a disputed property. Now builder is playing to give some alternative plot or wait till the clearance of the plot disputes and playing saying tricky words.

In mean while, we have checked plot EC is having our name. But when we applied for patta(Odisha legal paper from history) then found one 70years back dispute.

May I have any kind input to expedite this process? Purchased time cost is doubled now and how can I get proper valued return from the builder???


Offline advkartik

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 178
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • I this is advocate kartik, ask me your law query
    • View Profile
Re: Purchased property possession is delayed for 3years
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 07:33:55 PM »
You have to take this matter to court for recovery of your money with interest, that should be your focus and not the plot as it is a disputed plot already.

now send a legal notice and seek recovery of money with interest and compensation from the concerned people whom you have purchased.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India