Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: marriage problem by wife  (Read 1934 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rahul198617

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
marriage problem by wife
« on: November 03, 2014, 09:36:29 PM »
I was in relationship with a girl since last 5 months. during this period we also had physical relations. last month we married in Arya Samaj temple. we both submitted affidavit there. i have certificate issued by arya samaj and rituals photographs and a statement written by her on plain paper. now she is at her home. her parents don't consider it as marriage, and want her to marry some other guy. she also want to do so. when i objected they says that i blackmailed her so she married me. they also says that they will file a case of domestic violence against me. But in actual she stayed only one day with me. from next day of marriage she is at her home.

Offline advdesai

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 66
  • Karma: +1/-3
  • Advocate Desai Knows the Law
    • View Profile
wife cannot re marry without divorce
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 04:09:42 AM »
you want your wife back whereas the girl does not want to live with you is that the case.

Note this no court can force a husband and wife to forcibly stay together.

regarding your marriage its a valid marriage, so for the girl to marry someone else she has to first get a divorce from you.

she cannot marry without divorce, the second marriage will be null and void.

her parents not considering your marriage means nothing as par law.

regarding filing Domestic violence case well your wife is free to do so, but just filing is not enough it has to be proved.
Advocate Desai Knows the Law

Offline advswagata

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 163
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
wife cannot remarry without valid divorce decree
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 10:55:20 PM »
if the girl does not want to peruse with this marriage than it will be very difficult for you to get back the girl.

but she cannot marry anyone else until and unless she is divorced.

by the way the one day you both stayed together where there physical relationship between the two of you?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 10:58:11 PM by advswagata »

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India