Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: section 324 false case  (Read 1847 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline pksuresh

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
section 324 false case
« on: November 05, 2014, 07:57:50 PM »
I would like to seek your expertise advice in the below case. We, 6 persons of a (friends) group had party and all of us had liquor one night in mid of July 2014 and every one back to home as usual that night. But to our surprise, we come to the next day that one of the friend got accident that night and one of his leg was fractured when he went alone somewhere. More surprisingly we come to know that the guyís family members filed a section 324 case against 5 of and the date of filing the case unknown. But in mid of October 2014 police called 4 of the friends to come to police station and 3 went, then the police showed arrest and granted station bail by taking witnesses signature. The 4th one didnít go as they showing arrest fearing which may impact his government job. The 5th one which is my self-staying abroad and the police didnít contact me. This is completely a false case against us. Could you please help me on the below points:
Can the police arrest the 4th one and call me to come back to India without any evidence?
Can the police file charge sheet against us in the court without any evidence?
What other steps police can take against if there is no evidence available in this regard?
Is it must for us to attend the court?
Will this case affect the government employee in any way during investigation if they arrest and grant police station bail?
What could be the end of this case as we are innocent?
Please help us advising us in this regard. 

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

section 324 false case
« on: November 05, 2014, 07:57:50 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India