Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Can we send a legal notice to private college,  (Read 1082 times)

Offline saranshsharma

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Can we send a legal notice to private college,
« on: November 06, 2014, 10:23:17 PM »
Hi, folks, i am an entrepreneur, who is currently for the sake of the degree/certificate doing a full time private college, currently i am serving as CTO in a Private Limited Firm which has been working with clients like DRDO and Fortis Hospital on Big Data Problems, by profession i am a software developer and manages the technical part of my company, and apart from that i am researcher too, in the last year vertical has shifted from service to knowledge our company now focuses on mainly research oriented job, so as an CTO i need to carry out these research on various topics, such as Automatic Text Categorisation, Prediction analysis, which involves pretty serious work everyday so basically dont have much time to attend college, but by means of fees and other adjustment i get to sit in exams, now what i want, to do is

Story 1,
I was admitted in the college in session of 2013 to 2014 in btech of computer science, that time i took hostel so that i can study and maintain the college and do my research too, then and there that time dynamics were different i was beginning into the direction of research, or my company you can say, but you can imagine the mental shift of students who just came out from 12th standard much of their world is defined by books and other non-practical things, so i lived with these 2 other roommates in the hostel, i grew friendship with them and used to do party together with them and smoking and other things like hanging out, so as i am the elder one between the first year and filled with confidence, free mental thinking we decided to make some amendments in the college hostel, facilities like, food and other so they choose me as the leader, now this was heavily disliked by the college admin , so after sometime me and my other roommate went somewhere in the night to stay with my friend (that time we were only breaking a law : ie we didnt notified the guard or wrote in the attendance register that we are going out in the night will not come, back)so the third guy was smoking in the room which how got caught not while smoking but with the ciggarete boxes which didnt threw or forgot, now the real deal start, they only called my parents and told them he is making other students to smoke and go out , that was rubbish, so when we came back, to hostel next day, we were told to write an application about saying sorry and other things and i was personally asked to write that it was my ,mistake , now i said why when you didnt caught both of us smoking only believing on the third person story you cannot blame, us, as i was in the normal talking behaviour of an adult which happens calmly the jaatt, teacher thought i am trying to smart in front of him, (later we got to know that third guy has told the warden that it belongs to Saransh only which is me) so now i told them i will go and get someplace in the city a room and i will get out of the hostel, so exactly this happened an year ago, then i got out of the hostel but that time teacher's didnt knew about my abilities and other things they took me lightly (academically only)

So after some days, my HOD got to know that i am studying in this college, he called and we discussed about my projects and research, he told me to handle the college technical society you be the president,i was announced in front of the whole college including those wardens, i knew one incident when i was called in the hod room the warden is computer teacher, so he laughed and said that "Aapne kisko bula lia," then my HOD said he is an entreprenuer who has it own company and blah blah then you can see things went right now

Now living outside in Bahadurgarh is costly and is seriously affecting my work, so i thought when they already knew that, i am a sincere student and intelligent one and  that incident was only a  mistake,so they would let me in the hostel but the illiterate Chief Warden said no, and said you dont have any rights to ask, at that time i didnt pressurised them

After exactly one year dynamics changed i went to US and other countries for work, and returned so my schedule demanded me to be in india for atleast one year and to do a research on particular topic which is funded by foriegn university and , now after an year i thought when i would present my need they would say yes but said no,

SO i asked them , why are saying no, give me reasonable answer

But the answer is like we cannot give you hostel, if we would give you hostel i will not be chief warden

then i went to Director of the college he knows, me well ,he asked the CHief Warden he actually recommended that give him hostel but the answer from the director was no , so

I want to know, what are the legal way i can handle these people, because in the hostel there were people who do criminalistic activity and they are still lving there, so i want to know that just because i want o focus on my exams and other things would be easy why dont they give it

what is the reason !!

Offline saranshsharma

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Can we send a legal notice to private college,
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 10:25:39 PM »
This is the first draft i wrote it, while i am travelling please pardon me, for my writing here !
Hi, folks, i am an entrepreneur, who is currently for the sake of the degree/certificate doing a full time private college, currently i am serving as CTO in a Private Limited Firm which has been working with clients like DRDO and Fortis Hospital on Big Data Problems, by profession i am a software developer and manages the technical part of my company, and apart from that i am researcher too, in the last year vertical has shifted from service to knowledge our company now focuses on mainly research oriented job, so as an CTO i need to carry out these research on various topics, such as Automatic Text Categorisation, Prediction analysis, which involves pretty serious work everyday so basically dont have much time to attend college, but by means of fees and other adjustment i get to sit in exams, now what i want, to do is

Story 1,
I was admitted in the college in session of 2013 to 2014 in btech of computer science, that time i took hostel so that i can study and maintain the college and do my research too, then and there that time dynamics were different i was beginning into the direction of research, or my company you can say, but you can imagine the mental shift of students who just came out from 12th standard much of their world is defined by books and other non-practical things, so i lived with these 2 other roommates in the hostel, i grew friendship with them and used to do party together with them and smoking and other things like hanging out, so as i am the elder one between the first year and filled with confidence, free mental thinking we decided to make some amendments in the college hostel, facilities like, food and other so they choose me as the leader, now this was heavily disliked by the college admin , so after sometime me and my other roommate went somewhere in the night to stay with my friend (that time we were only breaking a law : ie we didnt notified the guard or wrote in the attendance register that we are going out in the night will not come, back)so the third guy was smoking in the room which how got caught not while smoking but with the ciggarete boxes which didnt threw or forgot, now the real deal start, they only called my parents and told them he is making other students to smoke and go out , that was rubbish, so when we came back, to hostel next day, we were told to write an application about saying sorry and other things and i was personally asked to write that it was my ,mistake , now i said why when you didnt caught both of us smoking only believing on the third person story you cannot blame, us, as i was in the normal talking behaviour of an adult which happens calmly the jaatt, teacher thought i am trying to smart in front of him, (later we got to know that third guy has told the warden that it belongs to Saransh only which is me) so now i told them i will go and get someplace in the city a room and i will get out of the hostel, so exactly this happened an year ago, then i got out of the hostel but that time teacher's didnt knew about my abilities and other things they took me lightly (academically only)

So after some days, my HOD got to know that i am studying in this college, he called and we discussed about my projects and research, he told me to handle the college technical society you be the president,i was announced in front of the whole college including those wardens, i knew one incident when i was called in the hod room the warden is computer teacher, so he laughed and said that "Aapne kisko bula lia," then my HOD said he is an entreprenuer who has it own company and blah blah then you can see things went right now

Now living outside in Bahadurgarh is costly and is seriously affecting my work, so i thought when they already knew that, i am a sincere student and intelligent one and  that incident was only a  mistake,so they would let me in the hostel but the illiterate Chief Warden said no, and said you dont have any rights to ask, at that time i didnt pressurised them

After exactly one year dynamics changed i went to US and other countries for work, and returned so my schedule demanded me to be in india for atleast one year and to do a research on particular topic which is funded by foriegn university and , now after an year i thought when i would present my need they would say yes but said no,

SO i asked them , why are saying no, give me reasonable answer

But the answer is like we cannot give you hostel, if we would give you hostel i will not be chief warden

then i went to Director of the college he knows, me well ,he asked the CHief Warden he actually recommended that give him hostel but the answer from the director was no , so

I want to know, what are the legal way i can handle these people, because in the hostel there were people who do criminalistic activity and they are still lving there, so i want to know that just because i want o focus on my exams and other things would be easy why dont they give it

what is the reason !!

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India