Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Void Marriage Case - Any Passport Issue  (Read 1056 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rama1

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Void Marriage Case - Any Passport Issue
« on: November 07, 2014, 01:49:36 PM »
Dear Sir/Madam,

I brief, I am currently in Abroad and In May 2013 i was married and that girl did not stayed not even a day(16 hours of our marriage that too with crying & weird behavior ) with me and went back to her home and never came back (nor her or her parents came to talk to me/parents). We filled a case with court on Jan 2014 requesting to void this marriage and 1 hearing is done they yet reply to court notice. Mean while girl parents approached "Human rights commission" on October 2014 stating "my parents are allowing her to talk to me" and we have next hearing this month. And they also filled a case 2 weeks back with our local police station stating "my family harassed her and not allowing her to be with me"
I am planning to go to India during this December for a month and come back to abroad.

My query, is there anyway they can block my passport to stop me from going back to abroad?
If so, can i take any precautionary steps to avoid the same?

Please provide your valuable suggestions and sorry if i offend any individual.

Thank you.
Best Regards,

Offline advsarmaroy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Void Marriage Case - Any Passport Issue
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 06:17:29 PM »
the girl is stating your parents is responsible of your separation from you.
fine take her back. get a MOU done and tell her to withdraw all cases against you.

what is ridicules to understand is that if a girl marries you in free will and than leaves you within hours.

you are hiding something vital
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India