Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: can wife has right to live my father house in this case  (Read 3259 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
can wife has right to live my father house in this case
« on: November 09, 2014, 12:10:47 AM »
Just want ti ask if parent given public notice in newspaper that they have debarred and disowned(bedakhal)their son & his wife from their movable and immovable property then can lady has right to enter or live in husband parents property they did this because my wife always fight with me never give respect to my parents she used to give threat to all that she will commit suicide and will left suicide note that they all r responsible for the same 13 days back she againt fight with me & left my home with his father now on his friend advice my father has given advertisement in paper that he disbarred(bedakhal) me from his property & i n living with my frnd & filed a divorce case
Now my question can she has a right ti live there in my parent house they said that they will come aling with 6-7 person and try to forcefully enter my wife to my father home
My father has already filed police complaint & the policeman said that whenever they come then call the police on 100 no
now please tell me that will it work

Offline advshelly

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 68
  • Karma: +2/-1
  • Advocate Shelly is a Top Notch Learned Council
    • View Profile
Re: can wife has right to live my father house in this case
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 07:18:48 PM »
Your wife has a right to residence in your house NOT your father's house.
your father has disowned you that mean both you and your wife are out of hos life.

your parents are senior citizens and unnecessary harrasment on them will be a punishable offence both for you and your wife.

so stop troubling your parents for your good
Advocate Shelly is a Top Notch Learned Council

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India